Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Big girl bed addition!

When we were prepping Evelyn for her big girl bed, we were searching for sheets. She decided which ones she wanted and naturally could hardly wait until they were delivered! :)  Well 'Gaga Chris' was home and caught her on video opening her bedding set! I found this video so cute and funny, I had to share! What kid gets so excited about sheets and bedding? She is such a goof, got to love her! :)





In the process of loading this video which was slightly too large, I learned how to trim videos!! score for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. I could watch that video over and over again. She is so excited about her Tinker Bell Sheets. Love it. cs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! She's is SO stinkin happy to open those sheets. Yahhh Evelyn!! :)

    ReplyDelete