Thursday, January 26, 2012

Evelyn's AWESOMENESS

So I just wanted to share a bit on how AWESOME our daughter Evelyn is.


Things she has recently started to do that makes her AWESOME:

- She can give high fives... yep come over and ask for one, she will give you one! :)

- Her favorite word is not "NO", she actually likes to say yes a lot, well she doesn't say it yet, she nods her head.

- She can say 'Hi' and 'Bye' and wave to you... she likes to do this a lot.

- She says 'mom-mom' and 'da-da' and knows who we are, and is still working on saying the right one to the right parent consistently, but she is getting really good at this.

- She is really really good at communicating with us now... pretty much she signals something and we can ask her what she wants and she will nod or shake her head... pretty awesome!

- She will give us kisses (or tease us) when we ask for them.

- She loves her dog and loves to play with him, and always needs to know where he is, as well as give him hugs and kisses regularly (more than her mom and dad *jealous*).


OK that is what I have at the moment, I had a 'wow our daughter is amazing and awesome and the best thing in the world moment' this morning and I wanted to share! :) And I miss her and can't wait to see her when I get home! :)  are you feeling the love? Come on over for a visit, she loves visitors who play with her! :) Yeah I need some pictures up... I will work on some pictures soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. love it! how fun! i cant wait to see you all on sunday!! also, we have to plan a time to get together just us! :)

    post pics soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so much fun, I forgot to add I am working on teaching her to blow kisses too! :) Seeing you Sunday will be fun, we are excited! And an adult outing is always a good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete