Saturday, May 26, 2012

Testing a funny video

So Mike and I love to take videos of Evelyn cause sometimes a still picture is not enough. I just realized there is an option to post a video. This particular video was from a few weeks ago, it is so funny, see what she is wearing, well I got out a bunch of her summer clothes and she lately wants to dress herself or insist on puting certain things on. Here she has a very summery dress (it was hot that day) she then got a random jacket to put on. Finally she insisted on having me put her big winter boots on. Mike and I were laughing so hard, she then proceeded to jump around on her bouncy zebra. The fun is never ending with this girl! :)


Looks like a SUCCESS!! Look forward to more videos in the future! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this, she is such a "ham" you go girl and you look adorable.....love the boots

    ReplyDelete