Thursday, June 7, 2012

Memorial Weekend part 2.... Some Evelyn

Although I did a bad job of having my camera with me for things we did like making cement stepping stones with the kids handprints, or the crazy swimming in the cold water or the apple pie liquor my dad brewed up, I did get some of Evelyn to share. I might try to get some more from my sister, but don't hold your breath... if you are friends with her on facebook (yes she finally joined) you can see the pictures there... or I think I am tagged in some too! Anyway here are some fun ones. PS - Still working on the video tour.

Here is Evelyn on the way up, she makes this goofy smiley face at me lately... she is silly.


She decided that this little log made a good chair... hahaha

Cutie!

Playing with the work goggles... this was funny!

Seriously the cutest little person I know! ;)

Mike, Evelyn and my mom. Evelyn gives her a lot of greif... she just teases her a lot.

Drive home, sleepy but fighting falling asleep, and being a crab, but still cute! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment