Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Crazy life

It is summer, and life is crazy! We have been keeping very busy and this has made for me to not really make time for blogging. Sorry about that. Lots of fun things going on, like grad parties, cousin's baby's birthdays, going to the zoo, visiting college friends, going to the fair, moving sister. Then at home, we have a crazy toddler who does no want to be alone ever (so having sleeping issues), picky about her food, loves her new little flip-flops from grandma Chris, but who also wants to go on the potty a lot, so almost potty training herself. We have also been spending some time going to nieces and nephew baseball games. So we have been busy! :) We have not even really used our pool much lately! how sad is that! :(  But I do have some pictures and things to blog about so I hope to get some of that up soon, stay tuned! We are going up north to our cabin soon too, so there will be lots of good pictures from that in the future...

On another note, I think I figured out my plan for my career so that is great, doing some research and networking for that, working on my CV and making future plans! Things will probably get crazy in the near future, but that is our life and we love it! Secretly I think Mike is a change and jumping-off-a-cliff junkie... he loves this kind of stuff. If you haven't figured it out Mike and I are kind of fly-by-the-seat of our pants people. We kind of randomly decide something, stubbornly make our collective mind up, and determinedly make it happen in a very short span of time (grad school, house, puppy, baby are all examples)... just how we operate. It has treated us well so far (we love our life), so we are thinking we will be fine in the future! :) You can always expect great and exciting things from the Schilters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment