Thursday, July 18, 2013

Our summer summary so far.

Hello all,

Sorry I have been absent, you all know how it goes, summer is crazy busy! Ok I know empty promises are bad, but I do promise to get better at my blogging now. It is funny cause I think about different blog posts all the time, different things in my mind, different things I could write about, but I just don't seem to take the time to sit and do them! That is what I will fix! :)

As of late in our lives, we just had a 10 day vacation up to my family's cabin, it was great! It worked out super that we could put the 4th of July and our week vacation back to back! :) We were really lucky and had great weather and did lots of swimming and outdoor boating and sun soaking! We all came back with pretty good tans! I am peeling a little now though... ugh, but it will be ok!

So now we are back home and man it is HOT, yes it sucks being hot well pregnant, but at least I am not like ready to deliver! I am 23 weeks right now, feeling our baby boy kicking like crazy! :) But I can do a separate post on all the baby fun stuff... See I shouldn't put everything into one post! Sheesh, such an amateur blogger! :)

Other than that, Evelyn is in Gymnastics at La Fleur's in Germantown, I will do a separate post on that too. Mike plays softball on Thursdays. The day seems to run out of time, especially in the evening and our family time! :( We are keeping busy. I have been in my new position for about 2 and a half months... it is a little slow for my liking, projects just need to get underway, there are new things, and I guess I need a little more defined projects to really flourish, but it is getting there. Part of my troubles is waiting on MDs to get us the samples from a specific type of cancer that we are studying... but it will come together, I am always the optimist.

Well that will sum up my apology post and I will move on to a more specific post about my grandma Dian, since she is on my mind a lot as of late!

Hope I still have some readers,
Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment