Sunday, August 18, 2013

The little things in life! :)

So our nephew Aidan is going to be in middle school this year! Yikes! That is just so crazy! he is so big now! Finally he is getting a boy cousin on the Rettler side of the family and he will be 12 years older than the little guy! :( But I know he will be a great big cousin to show his new little cousin all the ropes! :)  Ok, but anyway, Aidan is starting middle school and they have a band/choir requirement now, so his dad played the saxophone way back in the day, and his uncle Mike played the saxophone too! Well Mike happened to keep his in pretty good condition over the years, even though he doesn't really take it out to play. Prior to handing it over to the next generation of Sax players, he wanted to see if he could still remember to do it, and sadly Evelyn has not really been exposed to instruments all that often and never seen daddy play anything before, so naturally she was very very curious what daddy was doing! Well I managed to capture a few of these pictures, and I just think it is so darn cute, the curiosity of children and the trip back in time for Mike! I just love these pics and these two people! :) Life is good!

This might be one of my new favorite pictures of all time! Love these two! :)

'What is this daddy?'

I think he was trying twinkle twinkle little star here... he still has it, just a little rusty! :)

Really thrilled with all my pictures! :) He loves me... really he does... or I just keep telling myself that! :)

1 comment:

  1. FUN! I'm sure she was so curious. Maybe she'll be a little sax player when she's older? :)

    ReplyDelete