Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Goal


Hello all,
Well there is probably no one reading this now, cause only 2 people know of it, Mike of course, he knows every move I ever make, and the wonderful Katie E who set up this awesome place for me!! :) This will be my first post, so it might be read in the future, but I just wanted to say that this is something I have wanted to do for a while. I don't know if people will read it, and that is ok, but I wanted to be able to share things in my life and in my mind with people I care about. One thing I wish for is to have more time in a day, but that will never happen, so this will be an avenue that I can talk to people and update people. Many of you I do not get to see regularly but I have been touched and honored to have so many wonderful people in my life. It is impossible to keep up with all of them(/you), but I do not want to loose them(/you) either, so here is my shot! :)  I hope I do well at this blogging business! Most likely the contents will consist of things about Evelyn, since she is the light of our lives. To get started I will post some pictures of her... if I can learn how (I am a fast learner, usually) :)  Her pictures are done by McManigal Photography, they are wonderful! I recommend them to anyone and can give you their information if you need/want it.

This is our Evelyn, it is a totally "her" kind of picture... she is the most active crazy, fun loving little person on the planet!

This captures her beauty, hard to believe I ever thought that when I was pregnant we were going to have an ugly baby... wow did we luck out with such a beauty, daddy will have lots of gun cleaning parties in the future!

I love this one, another "her" pose. She is such a ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment