Sunday, April 22, 2012

Outdoor kind-of Kid

Well since the weather has been improving (in an up and down fashion) I have been going for lots of walks with Indy and Evelyn. She loves to go for walks, and good luck to you to try and get out the door without her in your arms! :) As most of us know the weather has been hit or miss, but you can't explain this to a 15 month old, so she insists to go even if it is cold, so Mike and I just make sure we bundle her up on our walks! She points (and grunts) at a lot of stuff and I tell her what we see, she trys to mimic me when I tell Indy to "come", says "hi" to everyone we pass (even cars) and she wiggles and bounces her feet all along the way! :) They are a fun, pretty much daily thing that we do when we get home from work and the sitter's house.


Bundled up good for our walk in the chilly afternoon.

"lets get going already!"

Me saying "Mike take a picture so I can be in the blog too!"

Walking around the block!


No comments:

Post a Comment