Monday, May 21, 2012

10 apologies

Well, here it is again, I have to apologize for being absent 10 whole days! I am sorry. We learned something new this last week or so.... that it is time consuming/planning challenging for both Mike and I to stand up in a wedding and plan out all of Evelyn's whereabouts during that time! :) Also it took a lot of work for me to get 'prettied' up for the special occasion, yeah I got my hair cut and colored (been ~6 months since I have done that) then I went tanning a bit (yeah-yeah, they were bright yellow dresses and my skinned looked like dead white-spotty paper), and then my wonderful MIL spoiled me (which she does a lot, I know, I have the best MIL, be jealous) with a manicure and pedicure!! And if you were at the wedding you know this cause I told everyone, but had awesome Niki Minaj teal nail polish which looked great! :) So all the beautifying myself occupied my time for blogging, but the wedding was this last Saturday, and it was FABULOUS! I am still recovering, I like to celebrate a bit too much, I just have so much happiness to share! :) hahaha! Oh and I was busy and stuff so I really did not take a single picture.. yeah I suck! So I would say I would blog about the wedding, but I don't have any pictures to share... maybe I will steal some from other people on facebook?!? Sorry! But stay tuned for posts I plan to work on some tonight while watching Donald Driver (and voting for him) on Dancing with the Stars! GO PACK GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment