Monday, May 21, 2012

Crazy Baby

So I have mentioned before that Evelyn is a little bit crazy. She is too outgoing, or adventurous, or dangerous. However you want to say it, she is go go go, and non-stop and just well crazy is what I describe it as. At Dana and Jeff's wedding quite a few people got to see her craziness. Well Saturday evening my sister took Evelyn to her house for a sleepover, and this is no easy task. Sunday morning I called my sister to see how she was and how we were going to get Evelyn back, and it is always a bad sign when your sister says: "Kala, you love me right" as a mom what do you think is the first thing that goes through my head? I am thinking she broke something, got stitches, something terrible, cause I know my daughter is crazy! Well to a bit of my relief she only got a black and blue eye! Yeah our daredevil climber baby decided to climb the wash basket and proceeded to fall into the hope chest my sister has! My poor sister only went to the bathroom! Well here are some pictures (that happen to be funny) of our crazy baby and her new shiner! Oh and no we don't beat her! And she decided on her silly outfit herself! :)


Silly crazy baby who put her winter hat out and smiled with her shiner!
 
She added the hat to her diaper time, it was hot Sunday and we were getting ready for a bath and she found her hat and put it on... we were laughing at her quite a bit! :)

1 comment:

  1. Crazy never, adventureous and curious always. Love the purple shiner. She is a trooper. Don't you just love her. cs

    ReplyDelete