Monday, May 7, 2012

Daddy's girl

Well when we were pregnant, and even before, Mike always said he wanted a little girl.... he wanted a daddy's little girl. Well he got one! I think I am pretty low on the list of people that Evelyn likes and wants to be with, first is Daddy, then her grandparents, and then me. I know I should not take it to heart, but I don't know what I did to be the lowest on the list! :) Anyway, Evelyn is a lot like both Mike and myself, but she is A LOT like Mike when it comes to pasta. This kid loves noodles! :) Here she is eating some penne pasta, mmm!


Taking a picture of the messy girl. say"CHE....


.....EESE!!!" That is better! :)


All clean after! :)



3 comments:

  1. You daughter is A Lot like you not just like Mike and she loves you equally, just at different times. Love the pictures and glad she loves pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for being Italiano! I can't wait until she tries her first homemade Gnocchi. :) Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should plan a Gnocchi making party again! MMM! :) I think Evelyn would really like them! :)

      Delete