Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Catch-up: June 16th Part 1: Golf outing!

So for the last 4 years Mike (mostly) has been putting on a family (and friends too) golf outing. I must say it has been very successful and lots of fun, so I think it will stick around for a long time to come! :) So every year around father's day weekend we get a bunch of family together to golf in a scramble tournament. This year we had 28 golfers! It was a new high for us, we have grown every year. I love to golf, wish I had more time to do it. Mike and my team did not win this year, but it is not about the winning, it is about the competition and camaraderie! :) Here are some pictures I took as we golfed.

Beautiful morning to golf and a great day for it! :)

Waiting to tee off, we had 7 teams of 4 golfers!
 
Here is a picture of the winning team of this year's open, Aaron, Amy, Mark and Tony, they were behind us so I could catch a few pictures.

Here is a picture of the 'Steinhardt' group, with a little father-daughter golfing in honor of the special weekend! :)

Here is a picture of our special 5 person team (grandpa just rode along for a little while).

Snuck in a picture of the defending champs from last year. They teed off first, but I still got a picture across the river! :) 
 
Finally a picture of my super awesome teammates consisting of some of my favorite people! Here my dad is driving in red, my love, Mike is behind him with the white hat, and Mike's uncle Ray is with us. We had a great team, and came in second... we did pretty well, but not good enough... OH well here is to next year! :) Hope you can make it too, just let us know when it rolls around! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment