Monday, June 25, 2012

Catch-up: June 9th weekend

So I am going to be playing a little catch up with my posts. So back in the beginning of June, I being the sneaking little stinker, convinced my wonderful husband to get a pool. Yes it is not a big fancy pool but it is a pool. Probably every day of summer when I was younger I asked my parents to get a pool, or when I went to play by my cousin Michelle we asked her parents to get a pool. I can't say we were terribly deprived, cause we often went to Mauthe Lake to swim in the summer. None the less, the Intex company has come up with a genius plan for people like me. These pools are very reasonably priced and pretty easy to use and keep clean, and it has been lots of fun so far! Here are some pictures from our fun new pool! :)


The new pool! Here it is out where our garden area used to be. Notice how dry and brown our grass is! We need rain bad!!!

This is a little closer up version. We have a solar cover for it to keep stuff out and to warm up the water! :) It is about 3&1/2 ft tall and 15 ft wide. It is great for floating, soaking and cooling off! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment