Thursday, August 15, 2013

Packer Family Night!

Well a few weekends back we went to packer family night up at La-la-la-LAMBEAU FIELD! We had a great time. Mike, Evelyn and I went, but also my whole extended family went, two of my siblings work at an insurance company near us and their work picnic/party was to host a tailgate thingy for the employees families! How nice, right?!?  Well it was lots of fun and we were at Lambeau all day pretty much!  So here are some pictures of the family fun at Lambeau!

Daddy's girl! 

Nice lady next to us offered to take a picture of us! There are really nice people in the world!

So stinking cute! :) love her little Rodgers jersey we got her!

Yeah I am probably the only weirdo to take a picture of Ted Thompson! :) In Ted we Trust!

There is our favorite guy! Pretty close!

Fireworks at the end were pretty great! Family night is a really good time, and people should go if they like the Packers and get a chance! :) Love it!


2 comments:

  1. HOW FUN, GO PACKERS!!!! Where is a picture of Clay Matthews, come on...... Looks like you had a great family outing, fun time....and a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately all my attempts at Clay pictures were blurry! :( drat! But I tried to get some good ones... Rogers is easier to spot with the red jersey so I was better prepared! :)

      Delete