Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween activities

Yes, I know it is not Halloween yet, but I will post some of the things we have been doing lately dealing with this fine fall time. First two weekends ago we went to a pumpkin farm, a family friend grows pumpkins and will take people out to pick some, so we went with my sister and Milli and one of my cousins and his wife and two daughters, other people in the family couldn't make it, but it was fun! :)  Then this past weekend we had my niece Milli's birthday party (which her birthday is Halloween) but the kids did trick-or-treating in town by my sister as a part of the birthday party. Enjoy the pictures!

Daddy and Evelyn finding the best pumpkins... I found mine right next to the wagon and stayed there! :)

Amy and Milli found some... of course Milli is covering her face from the shot, stinker pants!

Daddy carrying two pumpkins and cousin Lauren helped Evelyn with a little one.

Evelyn saying trick-or-treat at the door (I was handing out the candy at my sister's house)... so cute! :)

Evelyn was Tinker Bell... her dress was falling off at the end, but the wings sure were cute from Gaga Chris!

Evelyn is concentrating really hard and singing happy birthday to Milli here! :) 

Tired from the trick-or-treating and party, but she will not let go of her candy! :)



1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures....Evelyn loves her candy.

    ReplyDelete