Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2 weeks to go!!!! :)

Well we are counting down... we could do days now! 14 days till we meet BBS! :) Yay! In 2 weeks we will meet him for sure, I don't think he will come early, however I did just start to be very uncomfortable! It was almost like a light switch... I don't know what happened... maybe he dropped a little, but now I have such bad muscle pain under my tummy, I feel like such a whiner! I was overdue with Evelyn, but I don't remember hurting like this... I am really 37 weeks (I will have the c-section in my 39th week) so technically he should almost 'cook' another 3 weeks! Yikes that would be terrible for me! :)  Mike said he just wants me to make it till November... thankfully I am pretty set with things, just a few odds and ends here and there, but I should be able to take it easy. It really would be easier with the stuff we have going on the next couple of weeks for BBS to stay in there for these last 2 weeks... so we will see. I will tough it out... I feel bad for Mike he has to hear me complain all the time! :)  SO I am a terrible 2nd time mom, cause I have not taken any belly shots of this guy! I feel bad, but at least we got a cute one of Evelyn hugging my tummy, which she does do quite a bit, we just haven't gotten a picture of it yet! :)  Here they are:

Isn't Evelyn super cute! She is excited too! Indy is even excited I think! :)
Here I am just a little over 37 weeks pregnant this time! I feel like I look huge! I think this baby is going to be much bigger than Evelyn was (5 days overdue and weighed 7.7lbs) 

Here I am pregnant with Evelyn at 39 weeks... so almost full term! Comparing to above I think right now at 37 weeks I am just as big as this at 39... maybe a little smaller still! Crazy! We will see what happens! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment