Friday, October 18, 2013

5 years ago today....

It isn't too often that you can think back on something you did a while back, and even though every day since that day has not been easy or smooth, you still know that day you made one of the best decisions of your life. That is what an anniversary should be, and it is for me (and I will go on a limb and say for Mike too!). Today is Michael and my 5th wedding anniversary! 5 whole years have already gone by of married bliss! hehehe! We all know it is not always easy and it is not always fun, but like my mother-in-law's card said, it is the journey together that is makes a marriage worth the while! Michael and I have always been good at talking to each other about our goals and aspirations and we have journeyed on this path together, in every sense of the phrase! I could not imagine being where I am without him, and I know he feels the same! I have confidence that there are still many more years ahead of us, and I for one am excited to see what these up coming years bring! To my husband and best friend: I love you more each day, thank you for being my rock and partner in all things! I love you! :)

Now for a blast from the past: 5 years ago today was a great day, and the pictures are sure fun to look through! If you are facebook friends with me, there are 8 albums or something from that day, you should flip through, so many great memories and good times! :) We truly are a blessed couple! :)

It was a nice day! I love this picture, one of my favorites!

Walking into our future... we didn't know then we would have our Evelyn and this little one on the way... we are blessed!

Our wedding party at the park, we love these people! :)

Happy, happy, happy!

I really love fall!

I felt like a princess that day! 

Another great picture of our wedding party.

Here is everyone, even the little ones, see how much they have grown in 5 years! Wow!
happy couple!

Probably the best picture of me in the world... I never felt more beautiful!

Dancing! It really was a great party!


Some of our decorations... good to remember the details of the day! :)

Singing and dancing! Such a fun picture! :)

1 comment:

  1. 5 YEARS, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE NEXT 5 BRING. CONGRATS ON 5 GREAT YEARS.

    ReplyDelete