Thursday, October 17, 2013

Someone is 29 today! :)

Don't forget to wish my favorite guy (don't tell BBS, well he isn't here yet!) a very happy birthday today! :)

My hubster and bestest friend in the world is now older than me again! And only 1 year short of 30 now, yikes! He doesn't like to be reminded of this! :) If you want to make him real happy, point out the 5 grey hairs that he is now sporting in his sideburns and beard! :) I love you Michael! So glad you were born today, 29 years ago (thanks Chris!)! :)

He loves it when I take pictures of him driving! :)

One of his examples of being a super dad!

Great daddy helping at gymnastics!

Daddy daughter bonding!

What a cool dude!

Happy at the packer game!

What a handsome date I have!

Best buddies at the zoo! Love these two! :)

1 comment:

  1. Mike did turn out to be a great son, father, husband and friend. He is a special man and an old one at that, But young at heart.... Love you

    ReplyDelete