Thursday, January 9, 2014

Baby its cold outside! :)

I hope I just made you sing the tune in your head, that is what I was going for! :) I do like that Christmas/winter song a lot, however if you listen to the words, the guy is quite the pushy gentlemen... poor girl is just trying to go home, there were many things she was concerned about if she stayed with the guy, what people would say.... but I digress, the song is not the point of this post! :)

The past few days here in Wisconsin have been terribly cold... and not the casual 'oh it is pretty cold out there' elevator conversation, more like it is so cold you should not go outside! Yikes! All this talk about this polar vortex that was displaced... this is crazy weather scientist talk, which I know nothing about! :) So I just wanted to share that yes it was super terrible cold out, but unfortunately I still needed to get to work so I sadly have to take my cute little baby out in the scary cold! I bundled him good and we went from warm house to warm car and back in seconds, so we were very safe! :)  Here are some pictures of him. Note: I have a cute knit hat that I put him in all the time when we leave the house, but knit hats are full of holes and I didn't want that bitter cold air to get him, so what do I do? double up hats one that Gaga got him (super cute but too big yet) with the knit hat inside! Wa-la a super duper hat, that is super duper cute too! :) He even smiled a lot when I put it on, but he pretty much smiles all the time! :) love this little guy!

flash was off so you couldn't really see the cute hats, but I love this one with his big beautiful brown eyes, he was smiling seconds before this pic... there is a little smile left there!

He is like AAHH momma, no bright flash!

Squinting cause not flash it too dark and flash is too bright... what can a person do?!? :) He is so cute, and he had a warm head for sure! :)

1 comment:

  1. He is way to cute, love that little dude!!!

    ReplyDelete