Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BBS update

Well we are truly in the home stretch now! Only 4 weeks left until he is here for sure!! YIKES!

So we have been pretty good, we have the crib converted back to a crib (it was in it's toddler converted stage for Evelyn). We have now made the 'baby room' back in to baby room, with baby stuff and not little girl/toddler stuff. The few things I need to do in there yet is put some of Evelyn's outgrown clothes in bins, and then I need to restock the diapers and wipes and those things that have thankfully been out of use in our house for quite a few months now! :) We have been good and buying diapers ahead of time on sale and all those kind of goodies! :)

I am going to wash up a bunch of the baby bedding, including some of the sheets and blankets that so everything is new fresh and clean for BBS. I also have to wash up the clothes that we have received as gifts as well as the neutral clothes that have been in storage for about 3 years now from Evelyn! :) So lots of laundry and then organizing at my house on the near horizon.

We are also going to be rearranging our living room into our 'winter' or 'holiday' set up. This is the arrangement that we do so that we can put our Christmas tree in front of the window (you know, to show it off!). So our plan is to get that rearranged and in the process of course we will vacuum but also carpet clean! :) This way if BBS is a early mover like Evelyn was, the living room will be nice and clean for him! :) We will also put the swing in the living room, and bouncer and little play gym, so Evelyn's toys need to make room for more BBS stuff! :)

On the pregnancy front, I am overall feeling pretty good. Bending, walking long distances, stairs, putting on shoes and socks are all getting more difficult cause my large belly getting in the way! :) But he is an active little guy and kicking me good. Sleeping is getting more challenging, I have to be on my side but then my hips hurt if I am on one side too long so I have to roll over, which is actually a challenging enough task, surprisingly! Also the frequent potty trips... but it is all part of the job right? :)

So November 5th is the day he will be here for sure, if he stays in that long, I guess he could get sick of it in there and try to get out early. We are hoping he doesn't try to make too early of an escape cause we are throwing a big party for my parents 40th anniversary on November 2nd!! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I will try to get some new posts up soon too... we will see what kind of time I find! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the updates, love to read them. It is like reading the morning paper....so exciting, can't wait to meet BBS.

    ReplyDelete